The fight to make sure truckers are compensated for all the hours they work takes a big step forward as the Guaranteeing Overtime for Truckers Act is introduced in the Senate.
Today’s News: Truckers’ overtime bill introduced in the Senate
Plus, diesel prices drop for a second straight week, and we’ll tell you why Wisconsin broke out the snow plows a bit earlier than usual this week.
Considering dropping your authority?
The current state of the economy is pushing some truckers to make difficult decisions – not the least of which is whether to continue to operate on their own authority. So what are their options?
Road Law: moving violations
When it comes to moving violations, a lot of drivers may not know how to handle them. The Road Law guys do and they join us with advice.
Listen to our entire show
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cell phone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- The certified Medical Examiner Handbook comment period has been extended to Oct. 31. You can submit comments here.
- Colorado DOT is reminding motorists about a couple of road closures this month into next. See the full list here.
- Starting Friday, Marty Ellis and OOIDA’s tour truck, the Spirit of the American Trucker, will be at the South Dakota Truck Convoy for Special Olympics taking place at W.H. Lyons Fairgrounds in Sioux Falls. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- You can get more information from Road Law here.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.