A project out West leans on truckers and their trailers in the never-ending mission to bring missing children back home where they belong.
Today’s News: Pennsylvanians have thoughts about sharing road with self-driving vehicles
Truck driver hailed a hero after saving toddler who was wandering along highway, plus new Guinness World Record set in honor of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week.
Stories behind the stories
From exemption requests, speed limiters and AB5 to highway angels and drivers who go the extra mile for those in need, Land Line Magazine is filled with stories from front to back. But what about the stories behind the stories?
PA Turnpike tolling troubles and New York’s safety state of mind
Pennsylvania’s got new problems with tolling in the Turnpike, while New York State is looking at ways to make roads safer.
Listen to our entire show
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- Marty Ellis and OOIDA’s tour truck, the Spirit of the American Trucker, are at Truck World in Hubbard, Ohio. That’s at 6985 Truck World Blvd. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- If you’re a trucker not receiving Land Line Magazine and you’d like to, you can sign up here. It’s free!
- To read about state legislation, visit Land Line Magazine’s Daily News by State.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.