New information and answers to some frequently asked questions about California’s AB5 law.
Today’s News: A tentative agreement means no rail strike, for now
Plus, FMCSA considers ELD changes in certain vehicles and the U.S. DOT celebrates you during Truck Driver Appreciation Week.
FMCSA grants more time to comment on its new Medical Examiner Handbook – and also hands out tens of millions of dollars in grants for commercial drivers.
Election Day transportation questions
A rundown of the new transportation questions added to the ballot across the country and a California bill that would put money back in people’s pockets.
Listen to our entire show
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- OOIDA is waiving the $25 set-up fee for new applicants for the Truckers Advantage Fuel Card through Sept. 18. To see a list of stops and for more information visit the website.
- Starting Friday, Marty Ellis and OOIDA’s tour truck, the Spirit of the American Trucker, will be at the South Dakota Truck Convoy for Special Olympics taking place at W.H. Lyons Fairgrounds in Sioux Falls. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- To read about state legislation, visit Land Line Magazine’s Daily News by State.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.