Land Line Now, Jan. 1, 2020.
Click on the play button to hear our latest podcast.
President Trump is attempting to create a single, national emissions standard. Also, we’ll have advice on how you can recover some downtime losses.
I. Today’s news with Terry Scruton
All the news that is new in the trucking industry, in one easy-to-listen-to package.
II. Cutting the cost of downtime
When a trucker is involved in a crash of any kind, it hits the pocketbook right away – including lost income from downtime. We’ll discuss how you can recover some downtime losses.
III. National emissions standards? Could happen
President Trump is attempting to create a national emissions standard. Also, how truck drivers take care of aging family while on the road. And Pennsylvania sparked some controversy during last year’s winter weather with some restrictions that targeted only trucks. Now, they are taking it a step further and passing new rules on the topic.
IV. A look back at 2019
It’s been a busy year in Washington, D.C., for trucking issues. We’ll talk a look back at some of the big headlines of 2019 in trucking.
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cell phone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- If you’re a trucker not receiving the magazine and you’d like to, you can sign up here. It’s free!
- Be sure to check out OOIDA Compliance Connection Or call them at 816-229-5791.
- Find out more on the Pennsylvania winter rules here: Pennsylvania will test new travel restrictions this winter
- Check Pennsylvania travel conditions at com or call 511 within the state, 877-511-7366 outside the state.
- It’s never too late to share your views with lawmakers. You can do that on the Fighting for Truckers website.