A new law in Maryland will offer protections for truckers from predatory towing, and the Maryland Motor Truck Association played a big role in getting it done.
Today’s News: Buttigieg hits the road to highlight inflation act and infrastructure projects
Plus, $12 million worth of narcotics is seized in a shipment of heavy equipment and ready or not, here comes Brake Safety Week
Origin story of 4 State Trucks in Joplin, Mo.
For years, 4 State Trucks has been a landmark for truckers passing along I-44 in Missouri. But do you know how it all got started?
Carriers test limits of short-haul exemption
Recent changes to the hours of service allowed greater flexibility for all kinds of truckers. But in the case of the short haul exemption, some carriers are pushing drivers to push the envelope.
Listen to our full show
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- Marty Ellis and OOIDA’s tour truck, the Spirit of the American Trucker, are at the Jubitz truck stop in Portland, Ore. That’s at Exit 307 on Interstate 5. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- Visit Chrome Shop Mafia and 4 State Trucks. If you have a question you’d like to ask Bryan about truck mods or technical issues, you can email BossManonLandLineNow@ChromeShopMafia.com.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.