LLN (12/17/18) – Seven truckers have been chosen as OOIDA Board nominees. So between now and Jan. 31, OOIDA members have a chance to choose some of the people who will run the organization . Today, we’ll have interviews with board nominees Linda Allen, Brad Peterson, Rodney Morine and Danny Schnautz.
0:00 – 9:41 – Newscast
9:41 – 24:25 – OOIDA board nominees Linda Allen and Brad Peterson
24:25 – 39:22 – OOIDA board nominee Rodney Morine
39:22 – 49:08 – OOIDA board nominee Danny Schnautz
- The New York State Police are looking for the people responsible for throwing two dogs out of a moving car. It happened in Cortland County near Whitney Point last Wednesday. The vehicle was traveling south on I-81 between the Marathon and Whitney Point exits around 9:30 a.m. on Dec. 12. State police ask anyone with information to call 607-749-1614.
- Police are asking for help in identifying the owner of a blue sedan that may have caused a tractor trailer to jackknife on I-295 in Baltimore, Md., around 10 a.m. Dec. 14. Anyone with information about the incident should call the Maryland Transportation Authority office at 410-537-7900.
- OOIDA’s TRACER system has issued an alert on a stolen truck. The white 2000 Freightliner 378 has red fenders and “3D Trucking” written on its sides. It was last seen on Railroad Avenue in Reserve, La. A $500 reward is offered for information leading to its recovery. Find more information on the Freightliner 378. See more TRACER Call 202-246-2698 if you have information.
Interviews with OOIDA board nominees Linda Allen and Brad Peterson.
- Between now and Jan. 31, OOIDA members can choose some of the people who will run the organization that represents them. The Association has already sent ballots to members to vote for nominees for the Association’s Board of Directors. And a section of the OOIDA website allows members to vote online as well. OOIDA members can cast your vote here.
- Related content: Voting now open in the OOIDA biennial Board of Directors election.
An interview with OOIDA Board nominee Rodney Morine.
An interview with OOIDA board nominee Danny Schnautz.