LLN (1/21/19) – Get to know OOIDA board nominees. Between now and Jan. 31, OOIDA members have a chance to choose some of the people who will run the organization that represents them. Today we’ll get to know truck drivers and OOIDA board nominees Linda Allen, Brad Peterson, Rodney Morine and Danny Schnautz.
0:00 – 9:41 – Newscast
9:41 – 24:25 – Linda Allen, Brad Peterson
24:25 – 39:22 – Rodney Morine
39:22 – 49:10 – Danny Schnautz
- The U.S. Supreme Court says New Prime cannot force an owner-operator to arbitration.
- Read more from Land Line Magazine, Supreme Court rules in favor of trucker, saying independent contractors exempt from arbitration.
Get to know OOIDA board nominees Linda Allen and Brad Peterson.
We’ll also hear about OOIDA board nominee Rodney Morine.
An interview with nominee Danny Schnautz.
- You can read the nominee bios in Land Line Magazine’s story: Voting now open in the OOIDA biennial Board of Directors election.
- OOIDA members can cast your vote here.
- You can also hear the nominees’ radio interviews below:
Board nominee Linda Allen.
Board nominee Brad Peterson.
Board nominee Rodney Morine.
Board nominee Danny Schnautz.
Board nominee Kristopher Peters
Board nominee Stephen Saunders
Board nominee Carl Smith.