The introduction of a bill that would guarantee overtime pay for truckers has some people concerned, but OOIDA says the measure would end up benefitting truckers across the board.
Today’s News: Two states get tens of millions of dollars to expand truck parking
Plus, got thoughts on ELDs? Of course you do, and FMCSA wants to hear them, plus OOIDA commemorates POW/MIA Remembrance Day
Beginner’s guide to truck customization
Your truck is your place of work, so it only makes sense that you’d want to make it into something special. That’s a start, but figuring out where and how to begin can get pretty overwhelming pretty fast. Some tips to get your customization started.
South Dakota Convoy for Special Olympics
The South Dakota Convoy for Special Olympics is a great event with great people coming together for a great cause. OOIDA tour truck driver Marty Ellis is one of those great people, and he joins us with details of this weekend’s festivities.
Listen to our entire show
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- OOIDA is encouraging truckers to contact their senators and ask them to co-sponsor bill S4823, the Guaranteeing Overtime for Truckers Act.
- Be sure to check out Chrome Shop Mafia and 4 State Trucks. If you have a question you’d like to ask Bryan about truck mods or technical issues, you can email him at BossManonLandLineNow@ChromeShopMafia.com.
- Marty Ellis and OOIDA’s tour truck, the Spirit of the American Trucker, are at the South Dakota Truck Convoy for Special Olympics taking place at W.H. Lyons Fairgrounds in Sioux Falls. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.