LLN (11/2/18) – What sort of mods will really help you as far as getting better fuel economy, and which ones won’t? We’ll have that, plus: rude shippers and more parking problems; and how Election Day might affect transportation policy.
Who doesn’t want to spend less on fuel? But how to do it is the real conundrum. Barry Spillman and Mark Reddig will discuss fuel economy mods with Bryan Martin, boss man at the Chrome Shop Mafia.
- Be sure to check out their websites, Chrome Shop Mafia and 4 State Trucks.
- To call the shop, dial 888-875-7787 or (417) 624-3054.
Jon Osburn’s wild ride down the Eastern Seaboard has included a particularly long trip to get around our nation’s capital, some very rude shippers and more parking problem than you can shake a stick at. Mark Reddig talks with the man who drives the Spirit of the American Trucker.
- Related coverage: Truckers encouraged to participate in federal truck parking survey.
- Also read: The Parking Zone – October 2018.
- See Jon’s full schedule, “The Spirit” Schedule.
And finally, Election day is this coming Tuesday, and while the possibilities for control of the House have been extensively discussed, less covered is the possible effect of this election on transportation policy. Mark Reddig gets a rundown from Jay Grimes of OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office.
- It’s never too late to share your views with lawmakers. You can do that at FightingForTruckers.com.
- To call members of Congress, dial 202-224-3121.
- Read OOIDA’s Guide to Contacting Lawmakers.
- Related coverage: