With fuel prices through the roof, we have a few tips to help you increase fuel economy and stretch those dollars.
Listen to our full show
With fuel prices through the roof, we have a few tips to help you increase fuel economy and stretch those dollars. Conversations about the truck parking crisis are being held at the highest levels of the government – so what happens now? And breaking down the White House plan to tap into the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.
Today’s news with Ashley Blackford
Thousands of trucking jobs were lost during the month of March; Minnesota’s governor is relaxing some trucking regulations to help fight the spread of bird flu; and FAST enrollment centers will be reopening this month.
Federal leaders prioritize truck parking solutions
We’ve been talking about the problem for decades, and it seems that the message is finally getting through to the highest levels of the U.S government. We break down the conversations happening in Washington, D.C. – and why it certainly feels like we’re getting closer to something being done.
Tapping into the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
Will the Biden administration plan for lowering fuel prices make much of a difference? What other options are on the table? Plus, examining FMCSA’s CDL exemption for Werner.
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- MATS organizers have released the full list of winners from the Paul K. Young Beauty Championship. Find the winners here.
- Starting Saturday, Marty Ellis and the Spirit of the American Trucker will be at the Petro in Gaston, Ind. That’s at Exit 245 off Interstate 69. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- Read the latest edition of The Parking Zone.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.