Should you try to fight a citation from a U.S. DOT inspection, or just pay the fine and move on? Plus, details on the SAP program and what do you do if you get caught in a double-brokering scam.
Today’s news: Truck driver arrested, detained without probable cause awarded $500,000
Plus, an investigation is underway after a deadly fuel truck crash in North Carolina, CVSA’s annual Human Trafficking Awareness campaign is now underway in Canada and more.
Fit’s Possible Trucking
In an effort to help truckers get healthier and happier, a woman in Alabama has created a fitness program.
Battle over Indiana split speed limit
A bill that would level the playing field for heavy trucks is on the move at the statehouse in Indianapolis, but it’s looking like an uphill battle.
Listen to our full show
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- Marty Ellis and the Spirit of the American Trucker are on a break. In the meantime, OOIDA is offering membership for two years at $50. Join or renew online or call 816-229-5791.
- Check out the Fit’s Possible Trucking
- To read about state legislation, visit Land Line Magazine’s Daily News by State.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.