Do you have a trucker to shop for this Christmas? If you do, you probably need to know where to buy the latest cool toy or chrome add-on.
Click on the play button to hear our latest podcast.
I. Today’s news with Scott Thompson
FMCSA plans to propose changes to AEB and ELD requirements in the coming months. A new report singles out the worst bottlenecks in the U.S. for trucks. And let them eat cheesecake!
II. Chrome, lights, bumpers and more – a gift guide
Do you have a trucker to shop for this Christmas? If you do, you probably need to know where you can buy the latest cool toy or chrome add-on. We’ll have some suggestions.
III. Spot market calming down
There are small signs that the spot market may be coming back down to Earth a bit. We’ll have the latest numbers and trends on the spot market and explain how owner-operators can take advantage of the opportunities that are out there.
IV. Bad news for electric vehicles
Part of the plan to expand the number of electric vehicle recharging stations nationwide is out, thanks to a very old regulation. We’ll explain what happened and what it could mean for you.
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- For more information on how you can help 18 Wheels of Christmas, check out their page on Facebook.
- Marty Ellis and the Spirit of the American Trucker are at the Petro in Joplin, Mo. That’s at Exit 4 off Interstate 44. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- Visit Chrome Shop Mafia and 4 State Trucks. If you have a question you’d like to ask Bryan about truck mods or technical issues, you can email BossManonLandLineNow@ChromeShopMafia.com.
- Get more information about the freight market. And you can find loads at OOIDA Members Edge.
- Be sure to check out the Fighting for Truckers website. Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year long.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.