From chrome, paint and other mods to new tech and new equipment, there’s a whole lot to look at and learn about at the Mid-America Trucking Show.
Listen to our full show
Few places have as much chrome, paint, vinyl and other mods on trucks as the Mid-America Trucking Show. There’s also a lot of new technology and equipment on display at the show. Plus, OOIDA’s Washington, D.C., office uses the show as a chance to hear directly from professional truck drivers.
Catch up on the news with Ashley Blackford
Canada announces changes to cross border travel. The Parking crisis was a topic of discussion during the FMCSA seminar at Mid America. And the Midwest had the most highway and bridge improvement projects in 2021.
New tech and new equipment at MATS
There’s always something new on display at the Mid-America Trucking Show – and this year is no different. We take a look at what’s turning heads.
OOIDA uses MATS as opportunity engage with members
There’s no better place to get a sense of what truckers have on their minds than the largest truck show around.
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- As OOIDA leads up to its 50th anniversary, they are looking to document why members are part of the organization and why it’s important to them. Stop by the main OOIDA booth at MATS and let someone there know you’d like to make a testimonial. That’s at the center of the back of the North Wing.
- Marty Ellis and the Spirit of the American Trucker are at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Ky. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- Be sure to check out Chrome Shop Mafia and 4 State Trucks. If you have a question you’d like to ask Bryan about truck mods or technical issues, you can email him at BossManonLandLineNow@ChromeShopMafia.com.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.