Calling out carriers over low pay and wild levels of turnover and applauding those with increased pay and little turnover.
Today’s News: Proof-of-vaccine requirement extended for some travelers entering the U.S.
Plus, a group of high school students in Michigan get a lesson on the importance of respecting trucks out on the road; and construction on what might be the world’s largest animal crossing bridge begins.
Roses and Razzberries
Roses and Razzberries for Saturday Night Live, toll-happy states and the nation’s largest retailer, among others.
OOIDA spring board meeting and CVSA fatigue management program
What did the OOIDA D.C. crew learn from this week’s board meeting? And keeping a close eye on what CVSA is doing with its North American Fatigue Management Program.
Subscribe to Land Line Now
Go to Land Line Now on the Bullhorn app, or the Bullhorn website’s Land Line Now page, and click on the follow button. Bullhorn lets you listen to our program without using limited data on your cellphone plan – by allowing you to listen through a phone call.
Links, email addresses, phone numbers and more information
- If you’re traveling Interstate 10 in Phoenix, near Sky Harbor Airport area this weekend, plan ahead for closures. Get the details and alternative routes here.
- Starting April 24, Marty Ellis and the Spirit of the American Trucker will be at the Petro in Gary, Ind. That’s at Exit 9 off Interstates 80 and 94. Find upcoming Spirit stops here.
- If you want to submit a Rose or Razzberry for consideration on air or in the magazine, you can send them here, or visit us on Facebook.
- Remember, it’s never too late to contact your lawmakers. You can do that via the Fighting for Truckers website or by calling 202-224-3121.
- Find out how to listen to Land Line Now on TNC Radio.
- You can donate to the Truckers for Troops fund all year.
- OOIDA has an online resource to provide access to information needed to operate in the coronavirus pandemic. Click on the COVID-19 menu at the top of the page on the Land Line Media website.