LLN (11/14/18) – Truckers have seen a rise in loads, especially if you haul refrigerated freight. Also, do you know what your rights are when you get a ticket out on the road? Diesel prices continue to drop. And we’ll have details of EPA’s new Cleaner Truck Initiative announced earlier this week.
Do you know what your rights are when you get a ticket out on the road? Well, Jeff McConnell and James Mennella of Road Law do and on today’s show, Terry Scruton talks with them to find out what you need to know when you get a ticket.
- Call 888-276-8000.
- Fax a question to 405-242-2040.
- Send an email.
- Or click here for more information.
Freight is on the rise, especially if you haul refrigerated. Terry Scruton takes a look at where the hotspots are with Mark Montague of DAT on Market Update.
- Visit the DAT website.
- Or you can call them at 800-547-5417.
- Be sure to check out their blog.
- Chat with them on Twitter.
- And find out more on the OOIDA Members Edge website.
- You can call OOIDA Members Edge at 866-487-8253.
Also, diesel prices are continuing to drop with no end in sight as the bottom falls out of the oil market.
- Here is this week’s diesel price report by Land Line Magazine, Federal report shows U.S. diesel prices rising 7 cents per gallon over last week.
- Find Daily Fuel Prices by ProMiles.
- To see how to compute your own fuel surcharge use OOIDA’s online Fuel Surcharge Calculator.
- To download OOIDA’s fuel surcharge app for Android Smartphones, click here.
The EPA made announced its new Cleaner Truck initiative earlier this week. Nile Elam of OOIDA’s Washington, DC, office was there and he’ll bring us an update on what it means for you.
- It’s never too late to share your views with lawmakers. You can do that at FightingForTruckers.com.
- To call members of Congress, dial 202-224-3121.
- Read OOIDA’s Guide to Contacting Lawmakers.
- Read more from Land Line Magazine: EPA’s Wheeler reveals Cleaner Trucks Initiative, provides hope for gliders.